Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
ACDC
10,587 Posts
love the rims, aviators??, i think the streetfighter kit looks better with morettes, but hey thats just me. well done be sure to post up pics when its all sprayed :L

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks matey and happy birthday!!!

Yeah the kit needs respraying i knew that but its been fitted badly, as the back bumper has fallen off once and with a slight nudge the front one came off, but back on for now, will all be refitted and resprayed, maybe jet black with silver flake lacquer!!!

·
Formerly known as cilla black
15,701 Posts
all that work and still got orange side repeaters on :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: looking good anyway :L

·
Formerly known as cilla black
15,701 Posts
[quote name=mondeo.man662]U cheeky git,lol, they not,they red, or at least i thought they were!!

Downside of being colourblind and telling a shop u want red ones :(

:L[/quote]

:D think we'll leave the final decision down to Davepage... :D

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
They could be red but they look orange against the car in them pics. Maybe smoked would be better?

Not a fan of the S/F kit either but it does look good considering (it has that kit) :L

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks peeps, well i got the kit cos i wanted to different, i like the "llaryness" of it if ya get me! but its been lowered 45mm, which used to be a pain, whacked the aviators on and speedbumps are a doddle now!!!

Thanks for the nice comments :L

·
ACDC
10,587 Posts
fordcrazy said:
so whos missing a set of these ???????? does anyone reconise them at all..........sorry jamie i think it looks tacky :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
kerry's old rims??

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
looks smart m8, nice and clean unlike mine lol

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.