Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very low milage 53 plate zetecs mondeo mk3 tdci. It currently has 35000 mile on the old girl. Does anybody else have anything this low milage that is diesel.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

·
Little Megger
4,501 Posts
Nice one! Have you owned her long?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one! Have you owned her long?
About four months now. She needed a fair bit of work when I got it but I've always been a fan of the mk3s. I was looking for a st diesel but I was struggling to find a good one. So I settled for a zetecs. I have replaced almost all the suspension parts. And fitted the refurbished jaguar wheels.

·
Dash cams, catch 'em out :)
13,164 Posts
I do like the Zetec S.
Zetec S arch spats and rear spoiler would finish that off nicely :)

·
13,164 Posts
Hard to find the arch spats buddy. I've got a st spoiler for it, but i would like a black leather recaro trim out of an st as well but I want a mint one lol
Are you a member of any mk3 Facebook groups?
The spats come up quite regularly, or you can just search for cars being broken, as some owners don’t bother to mention the car has spats.

On the plus side, black recaros are the the cheapest and easiest to buy :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you a member of any mk3 Facebook groups?
The spats come up quite regularly, or you can just search for cars being broken, as some owners don’t bother to mention the car has spats.

On the plus side, black recaros are the the cheapest and easiest to buy :)
No mate I'm to old for all that Facebook stuff lol. Not that you would no that with my taste in cars :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
13,164 Posts
No mate I'm to old for all that Facebook stuff lol. Not that you would no that with my taste in cars :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Shame, the best sellers and best prices are to be found on Facebook.
I buy almost all my used parts from Facebook sellers, the prices are usually at least 50% cheaper than anything on ebay, plus things like spats would be much easier to find. :)

Reactions: Jay c

·
Super Moderator
30,019 Posts
Years away from 60 here, but not as many as I would like.. :)

Although I have acted older than 60 since I was 40... :D
Working on cars in all weather is not good for your age.

·
13,164 Posts
Years away from 60 here, but not as many as I would like.. :)

Although I have acted older than 60 since I was 40... :D
Working on cars in all weather is not good for your age.
Don’t spoil it, I was feeling ‘down with the kids’ what with Facebook being for young people ;)

·
Super Moderator
30,019 Posts
Initially I didn't like facebook because they had security issues, I could reset your password only knowing
your email address...

Then it was the data mining they collect, then they bought whatsapp stating they could not link facebook and
whatsapp users (LIES). Miracle of miracles very soon after the purchase they found a way to link the users
details.

Whatsapp were fined millions again recently. Facebook divulged users phone numbers and didn't inform
its users because they thought it was not a serious issue. They make so much money from selling
your data they just pay the fines rather than do the job properly.

Sister got an iphone and i said facebook accesses all your phones data, no she said apple dont allow
that... She checks to find facebook does have access to her photos and contacts etc etc...

I still behave like a child, mum said i will grow up one day and that day has not arrived yet!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts