Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MEG Sergeant
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just thought id show u my car after a good meguiar'n last week, the old 3 step :L ,

sadly the weather went really bad and the pictures dont do my hard work any justice at all :( , it looked so sexy in the sunlight... IT WAS GLEAMING :D

also got some new number plates on coz those ones were really scabby as u can see :eyesup: ,

ok its a 2.0 si :whistling:

Mods;
RS bodykit - genuine,
Bomz induction kit
FSE boost valve
Twin Scorpion exhaust
Morrette headlights
Lowered too much (look at those back arches lol!)
Plenty of ice (pics to come soon)
and a few interior touches :innocent:

just need to get my new rs bumper sprayed and put on, then im gonna get the wheels refurbed and some new Toyos!

Next on the list;
Tinting the lights red,
Painting the badges red,
finishing off install,
getting it on the Rollin road for a tune up of the FSE valve,

FEEDBACK PLEASE, ANY CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS APPRECIATED,

workin on the ice at the moment including the sound deadening, lol look at the inside of this door trim, also did the inner skin of the door and dynamated around the speaker, my ice system will sound nice im determind to have no rattles lol! ill get some more pics up when its finished,

:D

Attachments

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
Instead of tinting the lights red (I once got pulled for that, red indicators. Apparently some American cars have them) why not tint the top half black? So you have 2tone rears :D
I love white Mk1's. Almost bought a white Mk1 with ST kit until the eBay started sprouting crap.
Would look ace with grey or white wheels :naughty:

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
car look's mint mate, love a nice clean WHITE mondy...they look nice, jacks new st looks smart as well....

you're not into weight saving then..???.. :whistling:

·
MEG Corporal
1,033 Posts
needs mk2 ghia sails to finish it off imo and also at least the back raising (remember the shit when you grounded it? lol) but you seem to have done a good job of cleaning it at least :L

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
nice looking car but i got to say it looks too low at the back looks like the suspention is fucked it needs to be a little higher at the back i say

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
[Shorty JKT] ....just need to get my new rs bumper sprayed and put on, then im gonna get the wheels refurbed and some new Toyos!
Looks sweeeeeeeet m8. What's the suspension lowered to??

So, whats wrong with the old bumper^^^.

Andy

·
MEG Corporal
1,033 Posts
suspension is fucked hence the front bumper looks like its bit the dust when it came to a speed bump or kerb, lol

·
MEG Sergeant
2,338 Posts
great looking motor you got mate :L

·
MEG Sergeant
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
r u lot sayin my rear suspension is broken ? lol it definatley is not, handles like its on rails, i get over bumps fine, however that time u spoke of panda i had 4 big ppl and yes it did get stuck on a speed bump!

i think its lowered more than 60mm on the back, im gonna check wether its got the dampers too, i didnt put the lowering kit on my self,

as for the front bumper, its cracked at the bottom in 2 places, u shud be able to see it if u look carfully,
fairly big cracks,

i got mk2 sails but i dont like em, had em on the old mondy but every one does it now, its more original to keep it like it is lol!

thanks for the comments guys
:first:

·
MEG Admiral
1,796 Posts
dude that looks sweet!!

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
it looks a very good sorted car m8,well done :first:

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts
:L looks ace, but then, i`m very biased :whistling: :L

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Looks a bit too low at the rear - I think you should raise it slightly. As for tinting the badges red I'd be inclined to leave them unless you respray the car red and want the badges to match. Other than that I think it looks great. The only thing I can think of that you could do would be to replace the indicator bulbs on the front of the car to those "chrome effect" bulbs that look chrome coloured when not in use, but flash orange like normal bulbs.

·
MEG Sergeant
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Zac344UK said:
The only thing I can think of that you could do would be to replace the indicator bulbs on the front of the car to those "chrome effect" bulbs that look chrome coloured when not in use, but flash orange like normal bulbs.
lol i have! look at pics again dude :tongue:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Shorty_JKT said:
Zac344UK said:
The only thing I can think of that you could do would be to replace the indicator bulbs on the front of the car to those "chrome effect" bulbs that look chrome coloured when not in use, but flash orange like normal bulbs.
lol i have! look at pics again dude :tongue:
Oops, sorry about that - those sleepness nights must be catching up with me! Maybe I should just pay more attention in future!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts