Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my new runabout while the mondeo is in for repairs and up for sale so am looking for a nice mk2 maybe even a saloon as i have started to like them

needs a good clean and the alloys haven got a mark on them which is a bonus paid £300 for it

what do you think sounds raspy as well above 4000 rev's also quite qick for a 1.4 fsh

Attachments

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Blimey!...Venoms :shocked: :shocked:..Haven't seen a set of those for ages(thank god! :whistling: )...

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
Are you looking at 4 or 6 holes in the engine? (well, 16 or 24 depending how you look at it?)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you are on about the mk2 mondy then looking for a nice td or 2l v6 will be too juicy for a runabout but if a nice one comes up cheap will seriously give it consideration

·
MEG Commander
2,969 Posts
why are you selling the mk1 mate?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well it has started to smoke abit on tick over and is getting old now also the locks are annoying me as well and all the water leaks

the car aint too bad as it has just done 1700 in the last week giving out 45.7 mpg and still is running well and starts first time

its just been taxed and all the bloody knocks i keep having in this perticular car lol with the bumper

·
AWOL
19,522 Posts
[quote name=a.mad.house]it makes the car look odd think they are being sold almost staright away lol [/quote]

Personally I think they quite suit the rather odd shape of the car as viewed from the rear quarter angle. They'll go for decent cash tho as some chav will want them on his Corsa...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.