Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
MEG Admiral
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here it is, mr gravedigger now has a lovely citrine, and the rs turbo fell through, so here it is, my new v6 :woot: didn't get the bk 299's but got koni's all round instead, which is nice. the 2.0lt is good but the v6 is just great! only thing that lets it down is the mpg and the wheels, but the sound of it going down the road is worth it :tongue: need some advice on the wheels, should i get some bk299 18" in hpb, or some rs 7 spoke 17" diamond cuts? sorry for the low quality pics but my camera didn't want to work, so i had to use the phone instead :L
Paul (melloyello's son)

·
MEG Admiral
1,956 Posts
Front in particular looks terrific in that shot. Not sure on the back though it's too... hatchy :whistling:

Personally, I'd go for the RS 7 spokers - they have a bit more class than the BKs

·
MEG Corporal
674 Posts
RS7's or for the same kind of money new, Oz Supperleggera's, that'd be my choice, check this out for a comparison of the weight of alloy wheels. Not sure about the weight of a 17" Ford RS7 but they do look perfect.

·
MEG Sergeant
1,404 Posts
VERY NICE CAR PAUL!!!!!
looks really nice,

id go for the Rs7 too m8, original ford and look shit hot on a mondeo, plus they keep their value!

BATHRUG, lol common? i cant affford to be even common then! :( :whistling: :tongue:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Shorty_JKT said:
VERY NICE CAR PAUL!!!!!
looks really nice,

id go for the Rs7 too m8, original ford and look shit hot on a mondeo, plus they keep their value!

BATHRUG, lol common? i cant affford to be even common then! :( :whistling: :tongue:
What have I done now *lol*

·
Yo
3,632 Posts
Very nice, but you would have thought you would have learn't your lesson about V6's after your Dads Si!! It is only recently that I have got that thing running right, after changing just about everything on it :} :}

·
MEG Admiral
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi guys and girls.
thanks for the comments, wheels are ok, but not my cup of tea :} when i first saw it it had this bk's on, looks good, but i think i might get the rs 7 spokes instead :L spent yestaday de-badging the hatch, and fitting my head unit, for some strange reason it has 2.0lt brakes on it, scary, very scary :whistling:

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
looks ok mate. hope to see it about in eltham soon. but 2lt brakes. sounds like an upgrade needed then?

Dan :L

1 - 20 of 30 Posts