Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go nearly got everything to gether to REDO my install, no head unit etc as thats allready in the car as is the power cable etc.

Its really just a refit with some new stuff.

In addition to whats on the table theres already installed an 800 watt 4 channell amp, a full nakamichi active crossover network, 4 AWG cabling, motorised DVD in dash screen, roof mount screen, Sony 6x9's in the doors and a caliber sub line driver.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
glad some-one is (had enough with my supply no more business from me), that looks very impressive, tho.

you fitting yourself, or getting some-one else to do the the job?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pimpyourride said:
looks like you trying to sell it all i give you a tenner :)
Bargain wayne ........ looking at a sub box to tide me over too, let you know tommorow.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
russdaz said:
glad some-one is (had enough with my supply no more business from me), that looks very impressive, tho.

you fitting yourself, or getting some-one else to do the the job?
Nope it will be me as always, BUT I will proberly be doing it at PimpYourRides shop, there will be an Inbetween installation while I decide what to do (thinking fibreglass) Also thinking of getting another 12 inch sub

And What does

(had enough with my supply no more business from me)

Mean Daz ... something giving you stress?

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
yeah big style car been off road for 2 weeks. waiting a new clutch and fly wheel, was supposed tobe here on wednesday, still not here, most likely monday now. Amoungst a couple other issues getting it back on the road. partly from the same person. you'd think with the amount a money they had from me there'd pull there finger out. they would have a load more to but not now!!

Any-way that should be good. if you have any issues with the wiring setup, or anything feel free to give us a shout. i may be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll bare that in mine Daz.... allthough done this stuff before. You can always help me rebuild my engine *lol* or do my head gasket

1 - 9 of 9 Posts