Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if it not broken etc etc :naughty:

rite as much as i love the way the new car has come - somethings i got to change

need a bodykit - not streetfighter or ST (no offence,there everywhere)- so what's left peeps?

been hearing bout Seker's, but am not sure if it's the full bumper - foam an all, or if its just the skin, does any1 no?

went an picked up a bonnet for a £5 :shocked: yesterday with the idea of doin the badboy style bonnet - has any1 tryed this yet?

if so, how hard was it?

hopefully if all goes well should finish with something like this - what you think peeps ?

Attachments

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
Going from previous mod threads, lets see the fininshed thing.

From that pic?

:headshake:

The colour is wrong and that look likes it has potential but just wrong as it is.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
that bonnet could look good if it was done differently, by putting in a couple of 45 degree vents in the front part and squaring the lowest part somewhat and i wouldnt lip the top part of the headlight it only needs taken up slightly.

·
Turbo'ed
1,362 Posts
Be different - go for it.
The only thing I do agree on though is the colour - that blue is just not right.
:L

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Not my cup of tea,but its your car so do what you want......Looks like its been punched in the face and given a big fat lip,well it does to me...

·
Back in a Mondeo
5,462 Posts
Going off the pic the bonnet comes down way too far and looks like a huge snout. It needs to be more subtle. Try fabricating some headlight brows into the bonnet to get the slightly toned down bad boy look. As for the colour......:sick:

The bumper also looks to be a little fat. If that was toned down it would improve it no end but at the end of the day, each to their own :L

·
ACDC
10,587 Posts
i like the idea of a bad boy bonnet but the pic you put up is a bit extreme for me
if i hadnt got the supercharger i would have spent my dosh on getting this look...

·
1,823 Posts
DC said:
i like the idea of a bad boy bonnet but the pic you put up is a bit extreme for me
if i hadnt got the supercharger i would have spent my dosh on getting this look...
I love them wheels and arches! :L :L

I do like that bodykit in the pic at the top! my mate had that on his mondy and it looked lush!

As said above if you like the mod you're looking at doing, do it and be different! Its like everything, there'll be people who love it and people who hate it! as long as you like it, then get it done!!

·
Turbo Boost Me!
1,018 Posts
mikesmondy said:
Looks like it'll overheat, as well as looking awful!
Indeed :headshake:

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Avinitlarge said:
mikesmondy said:
Looks like it'll overheat, as well as looking awful!
Indeed :headshake:
like i said though stick some vents in the front going upward at 45 degrees that will do the trick :L and square it off lol.

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Looks like it has just come out of the Pixar cartoon CARS. Sorry mate, i think the idea was good but sometimes they just look good on paper.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so glad i put that pic up for opions :blush:

after taking all comments in to consideration - decided to go for the one DC has found.

:whistling: found a totaly different bodykit that i havnt seen any where b4 :driving:

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
FULLAFECT said:
so glad i put that pic up for opions :blush:

after taking all comments in to consideration - decided to go for the one DC has found.

:whistling: found a totaly different bodykit that i havnt seen any where b4 :driving:
you go for it mate :L :L :L

·
ACDC
10,587 Posts
FULLAFECT said:
if it turns out like the one pictured i'll be

good luck and keep us all posted with progress pics

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
looks like a fat lip lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.