Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I would love to help you...but I can't fix stu
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am drawing a blank as far as my audio installation. I need some inspiration to get the juices going. Pics of audio boot installations would be appreciated! The more pics the better!
Cheers,

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
Mone is gonna consist of a sub mounted behind the passenger side arch in hte boot with 2 amps installed. one hidden and one on show. no pics yet as it actually has to be made yet :}

·
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The biggest problem I have is that I have the idea in my head but not really sure how to get it into production. I have a sub and amp already in the car but nothing is mounted down as of yet. It will also have 4 LCD screens, a video signal amplifier unit and 12V DVD player. I want to do all of it in Fibreglass or at least in epoyy covered fabric with a faux suede over the top of it.

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
The car in the top link was at mania this year. It's bloody awesome :L

The box in the bottom is massively overpriced in my opinion. The idea I'm going for is similar to that but covering the arch as well as a mounting point for one of the amps.

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
GingaGizmo said:
The car in the top link was at mania this year. It's bloody awesome :L

The box in the bottom is massively overpriced in my opinion. The idea I'm going for is similar to that but covering the arch as well as a mounting point for one of the amps.
I think the boxes are over priced to but it was just to give an idea. this is what i did with my amp.

Attachments

·
Megger
50 Posts
Have a stealthbox with a 12" Pioneer sub on the passenger side of the boot in my hatchback.
The AMP is bolted directly on top of the stealthbox so there is still a ton of room in the boot.
for those that don't have kids, trust me space comes at a premium once they come along :(

·
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gravedigger,

I love that custom box. I have always wanted that one. Whatever happened to it?

·
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hopefully you sold it to someone on here and it stayed in the family! So that one was custom done out of fibreglass right? It looks like something that I would like to do, but with a little bit different design. Only one sub to go in, but I think I would offset it to one side and have a wide area to install the amp and a couple of screens.

·
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree. I remember there was quite a few hours work put into that box. Was quite a nice design, and quality craftsmanship.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.