Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MEG Corporal
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - been trying to stick in an alarm and I'm trying to wire the doors up so it will lock/unlock with the alarm fob? now this is my problem - in the Haynes manual there are 3 wire the do the lock/unlock (Blue/orange - white/blue - Yellow/green)in the manual the 2 blues are lock and with the yellow/green bridge to the others is unlock? now On the fob the are about 4 or so wiring diagrams depending on the locking type. I'm going with diagram 1 which has 2 wires 1 to pulse on and lock - the other to unlock .. I have tried all 3 wires in different seqences but still can't get the sod to lock unlock?

Can anyone help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :loopy:

·
MEG Corporal
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok - I'm half way there - I was outside until gone 8 last nite pottering around and still no luck.. I then tried a different wiring diagram (N02) which uses positive impulses. I can now lock the doors when I arm the car :woot: but it's not unlocking when I disarm??? I've put the positive impulse for locking on the white/blue wire and have got the unlocking impulse on the green/yellow (which is the unlocking wire - or so I think) in the manual when all three wire are closed/open/touching the car is unlocked - when the white/blue & orange/blue are closed/open/touching it's locked?

does anyone know how to read these stupid diagrams cos to me it's reading chinise?

Many thanx 4 all help :L

·
MEG Corporal
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's ok ppl - I was right with the wires it was yellow and green, but it couldn't of been connecting properly.. ???

PROBLEM SORTED :L

1 - 3 of 3 Posts