Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just returned back to the UK after the last 10 years overseas and picked up my Focus 125 EcoBoost Zetec Navigator about a week ago. Loving the car, loving the forum.

Cheers

Mark

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,458 Posts
Hi & welcome to TalkFord.com Mark, am sure you will find this site a wealth of information on most Ford vehicles, and will find us all a friendly bunch here. :L

Once you have familiarised yourself with the site, why not stick your name down in the area that's appropriate for you so we can keep you up to date with all local things to do with TalkFord.com in your area, such as shows/meets. Click HERE for more information on this and to put your name down in your local area. :L

When posting questions on here not everybody adds the details of what vehicle they are asking questions about, so to help anyone who may have the answers to you questions why not add your some of your vehicle details to your signature, details like make, model, spec, shape, engine (fuel, size, type) and the year the car was made/registered on the road. To add a signature you click on your user name next to "Sign Out" at the top right of the page, then click "My Settings" and then click "Signature", from here you should be able to add your signature. :L

·
Focus Mk3 Moderator
2,216 Posts
Welcome Mark. :)

Nice car....i see it has the Appearance Pack. You will probably find those wheels quite awkward to clean......cause i certainly do.

If you havent already been there, get yourself over to the Focus Mk.3 section for information and tips on your car and the model in general..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts