Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all members as a young 59 year old lol I have purchased a mk1 1.6 focus as project runs OK and has a decent mot I looking at keeping it standard but upgrading lights and and possibly a body kit any help or advice greatly appreciated
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Clever Clauggs
Hello, i'm younger approaching 63,my Focus 2002 1.6 LX had engine burning oil and whining clutch release bearing otherwise almost trouble free, aircon always worked with no maintenance and electrics all good ie central locking, heated screens, just nearside rear brake bulb blew occasionaly

Registered
Go for the focus collection body kit rear bumper is fairly easy to sauce front could be a little bit harder and skirts are like rocking horse poop,, but I think it鈥檚 the best looking kit out there,, oh and it鈥檚 a genuine ford kit had it all on my ST170 but about 5 years to complete the set hahaha. Could go for the ST roof spoiler or try and hunt down an EGR spoiler they better
Wheels go for the MP3鈥檚 or smash on the fiesta ST150 alloys,, you go for the Recaro interior they really worth the money in opinion anyway
Loved my 170 wish I鈥檇 kept it,, pic of my tiger stripes and ST150 alloys and collection front bumper
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Window
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

Registered
Thank you for your reply will definitely be having a look and your car looked great
Spent a fortune on it to be fair,, just the dreaded rust set in,,, clutch wasn鈥檛 to good neither,, but I miss it like crazy hahaha. Things I鈥檇 where new IMRC, body kit, egr spoiler, tiger stripes, scorpion cat back exhaust, factory sub and amp in boot, 9006 stereo, RS steering wheel, ST150 alloys, HEL braided lines plus all the usual things uprated to Mondeo callipers,, all fluids changed etc
Not a great pic of the rear bumper though but best looking rear bumper,, oh and go online and checkout DMB Graphics for the GEL ford badges,, Dave will sort you out and decal or even design some for you he did my SVT Focus sticker you can see on the boot
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Window

Car Vehicle Window Automotive design Fixture

Car Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive design

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow absolutely brilliant I can see why you miss it , I'm looking at interior first then exterior is the red a vinyle wrap or paint

Registered
Wow absolutely brilliant I can see why you miss it , I'm looking at interior first then exterior is the red a vinyle wrap or paint
Sorry mate not been on for a while. But yeah that鈥檚 just paint race red I think,, just have to make sure you scotch pad all the plastic to get off some sort of coating that鈥檚 on there or your paint will react (bubbles) just plastic primer then several coats of whatever colour you decide,,,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts