Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there i just bought myself a mk2 st24 white rsap kit etc pipercross induction kit and janspeed exhaust love the car and i love the site just came across it ( i was looking for some help with a problem i have with the car)just like to say hi were would be the best place to look about the car stuttering when driven hard ok if i acclerate slowly and ok on moterway have changed plugs fuel and oil filter oil (seems to start when oil changed just a coincedence?

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,547 Posts
hello pip,i am in the same boat.
my last car was an st24 w.reg,swapped it on the 16th feb.
what is the problem i might be able to help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bought the car at xmas seemed ok had the oil and filter changed the car then started to stutter /hesitate when accelerating then goes ok when rpm reach say 2500 3000 if i accelarate slowly seems ok changed plugs fuel filter have got a set of leads on order

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,547 Posts
i had a sierra 4x4 what used to do that,on the motorway,i never got it fathomed.
you are doing the right thing though,only change one thing at a time,then you will know when you have cured it.
is the fuel pressure ok,with no leaks anywhere.
i am sure some of the boffins what is on here
will help though,but it is friday night and they all might have gone out on the razal. :L

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
Welcome to the world that is MEG Pip.

There's loads here... help, advice and enjoyment in general.

You ought to post your engine problem in the Technical forum m8. :L

When you sign up for Gold Membership (only £10), you can participate in the Gold Community Zone, for subjects other than Mondeo...

Some Gold member forums are:
The Private Forum, Comedy Zone,
Consumer Electronics Technology & IT,
Sports, Photography, Spotted was it you.
There's also the Armchair Market, where you can post sales, wants, eBay finds, etc, etc...

[color:brown]There are now 2 new Gold forums; Gaming and Offers/Discounts/Vouchers[/color]

Andy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts