Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time looks for real-autoexpress,VERY heavily disguised but it certaily looks Mondeo, the bad news-it looks NOTHING like Iosis!! Ok we expected it to be toned down but this thing looks like S Max I'm afraid. But is that a bad thing :ponder:

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ps,saloon maybe dropped, more expensive than current model and LARGER again! MEG is in the advice directory too...........!!

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
really??

wow, gonna have to buy a copy of this at lunchtime

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's in the used car booklet-at the back.

·
ME
5,869 Posts
Anyone able to scan any picture and post'em up. I had a quick look in AutoExpress this morning in Tesco's and missed that.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

copyright AE!!!

·
Formerly known as cilla black
15,701 Posts
OMG how long is that thing? look at the distance betwen the front and rear wheels....

·
MEG Admiral
1,956 Posts
I rekon I can see Iosis cues under all that inflatable bodywork, although that wheelbase does look immense.

·
Just me
19,673 Posts
Any chance of a larger picture Dave, via e-mail maybe?

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
right click on it and save as-the pic i've posted is much bigger but the forum shrinks it down.

·
Just me
19,673 Posts
lol, just asked the wife to buy me the mag now.

·
MEG Captain
3,040 Posts
its like a woman you really need to see it without its cloths on to see what your getting
like the padded panels no more parking dings

·
MEG Admiral
1,956 Posts
Maybe its Fords new "Pedestrian Safety Campaign"

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Been thinking about this a bit more-i've never seen padded panels on a test mule like that b4-maybe they are disguising something really special? Only time will tell :)

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
johnnyb said:
OMG how long is that thing? look at the distance betwen the front and rear wheels....
Its a friggin limo - surely something ain't right, its way too long - or the wheels are really small and its 10 inches tall.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I can safely say that I'm leaving these forums if a car thatlong is released as a "Mondeo". In two years time, if Ford don't make that shorter, see ya'll over at the FFOC! :headshake:

However, if its made with a better length (ie. SHORTER :first: !) then I'll be over to Ford like a shot!

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
didnt think personal it looks that much longer in total length, but the wheels are closer the the ends which would lengthen the gap betwwen each and improve the ride.

·
Little Megger
35 Posts
it sure look like the all new Mondeo and the all new freelander is going to share the same chassis.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts