Ford Automobiles Forum banner

New Wheels and Si Interior

854 views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  mondeo.man662 
#1 ·
Finally got round to changing the door cards and rear seats, much more comfortable, and don't seem to get the back pain on long journeys like I did before. Wheels I'm still not sure, with those cheap set of five spokes PaulV6 is selling don't know whether to have those, or if they'll look better on than the multi spokes, but they are growing on me ;)

Comments welcome :L
Done

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Car looks great. Those wheels look fine.

#7 ·
Thanks lads :L

Think the only other two things I wanna do is put a standard spoiler on, and colour code the rear chrome thingy, then she'll look tops :L

#9 ·
Looking good Harry :L

#10 ·
Just fitted the same wheels myself (Friday). In my opinion they're the best of the Ford OE alloys.

(Apart from the ST200 17"s)

#12 ·
HJS said:
Just fitted the same wheels myself (Friday). In my opinion they're the best of the Ford OE alloys.

(Apart from the ST200 17"s)
they are nice wheels

mine had those but the chrome version and they were peeling baddddddddddddddd

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mal said:
Thats looking mighty fine young Harold,and in the best colour as well!... ;)
agree with even though people will say im biast, my friends at work LOVE my car, my friend said her husband had a mk2 zetec in blue and said i got it in the best color as well, i think u need an st kit, the spoiler like u said and maybe some st wheels :whistling:

its looking very nice my freind keep up the great work :L

#14 ·
I would love an RSAP kit and ST200 wheels, but the problem is I can just see it getting wrecked, as alot of places I have to work are rural, I have before now driven across a field! Plus I've learnt the hard way of putting ££££ into a car and getting zilch back or loosing money. Only thing I might get is a subtle powerflow back box with an oval slash cut pipe on, just for cosmetics :L

#15 ·
rsap and turbines would do it....turbines are very underrated wheels imo....they suit the mk 2 to a tee.....personally I don't see what the fuss is about the st200 wheels, they are nice enough for what they are, but there are much better looking multi spokes out there.

#16 ·
newannaive said:
rsap and turbines would do it....turbines are very underrated wheels imo....they suit the mk 2 to a tee.....personally I don't see what the fuss is about the st200 wheels, they are nice enough for what they are, but there are much better looking multi spokes out there.
also agree with the turbines they are very nice wheels, not many other cars have that design, in fact ive got them back on the car right now, i think they suit them perfectly :L

#17 ·
Haza406 said:
I would love an RSAP kit and ST200 wheels, but the problem is I can just see it getting wrecked, as alot of places I have to work are rural, I have before now driven across a field! Plus I've learnt the hard way of putting ££££ into a car and getting zilch back or loosing money. Only thing I might get is a subtle powerflow back box with an oval slash cut pipe on, just for cosmetics :L
Fair enough m8. Your car looks great as it is. If the car is mainly going to be a workhorse then it's best not to get carried away with the mods. I've got the kit and the ST200 alloys etc, but my car is lucky if it does 200 miles a month these days.

#18 ·
Fred22 said:
newannaive said:
also agree with the turbines they are very nice wheels, not many other cars have that design, in fact ive got them back on the car right now, i think they suit them perfectly :L
Yet I'm not too keen on turbines...

All part of life's rich tappestry! :tongue:

#19 ·
the turbines are a sort of copy of a porsche wheel aint they? Ive never made my mind up about them, sometimes i like sometimes i dont, depends on the car they are on i think...Nice looking motor Haza m8 btw :L

#20 ·
Cheers Manix, nice to see you back! Turbines don't look right IMO if its not RSAP's but thats my opinion! I do like them on MK1's though!?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.