Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

My name's Gaz, i'm live just outside Cardiff in South Wales.

I've recently purchased a mk3 Tdci Mondeo Zetec S in black. Had to buy a new tyre and new discs and pads this week, but its a great car and very happy with it.

will post pics when i given it a good polish.

Gaz

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
welcome to meg mate :L

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
Welcome :L

·
Megger
146 Posts
Hi Gaz,

Long time, no see!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TDCI 160+ - Well, i live in Llanharry, Pontyclun, which is about 10 mins outside of Cardiff. But i know Danescourt and most of Cardiff pretty well as that's where i'm from originally.

Reeso & Drucifer - Nice to see you guys! Has been a long time! Have had a couple of other cars in-between the old Focus and the mondeo. Glad to see you were unhurt from that bad accident Drew! The black does look good on the car too, but will look even better once i've finished playing with it!!
What sort of Mondeo's are you guys driving?

Gaz

·
Megger
146 Posts
Allblackdup said:
Reeso & Drucifer - Nice to see you guys! Has been a long time! Have had a couple of other cars in-between the old Focus and the mondeo. Glad to see you were unhurt from that bad accident Drew! The black does look good on the car too, but will look even better once i've finished playing with it!!
What sort of Mondeo's are you guys driving?

Gaz
I've got a 03 Zetec TDCi 130. Only had mine 9 days!!

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
welcome aboard

·
MEG Corporal
1,091 Posts
welcome, the more the merrier down here

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.