Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just joining after trading in my SEAT Leon Cupra for an ST TDCI which I picked up on Friday night.

I have already replaced my head unit with my Becker Indianapolis Sat Nav, added my Parrot Bluetooth Handsfree, fit my X5 HID kit, my 2 amps and my sub, done the motion lock and fold mirrors mod!!

Expect many modding questions - after coming from the Leon where nearly nothing was standard.

I am pleased with the car, although it lacks the punch that the Cupra had (it was a 150BHP diesel, remapped to about 185).

I am based in Leeds so will try and get to the next W Yorkshire meet if possible.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to much modding with you guys' help.

All I need now is to change those speakers (they offend my ears!!) for some good components and get me some of that Bluefin. Although I think I should run-in the engine first as it's only got 50 miles on it :laugh:

One quick question, are there any tips on searching? For example I was looking for ESP and ABS, HID etc but you can only use words over 3 characters. Makes it a bit difficult.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.