Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a handfull from brands hatch, the final race off the year. Got a few more but need to recharge before downloading to the pc.

What you guys think? these are pretty much un-edited, a couple have a minor bit off cropping to remove a speaker pole.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol i didnt think it was that cold tbh Kerry, i only had my jeans t-shert and coat on. I had taken a fleece and my sking over trousers for after dark, but i didnt need either.

Did you catch any decent pics at all. I shall be goin home in a minute hopefully down load my other card, should have some intersting pics on that one i think.

Brands Hatch is only a short drive up the road from me, and with a season ticket makes it very cheap weekend. No more racing until April tho, god knows what im going to for the next for months, proberly end up working i think.

·
MEG's resident oven
11,381 Posts
no didnt really bother with the pics tbh, got a few from earlier in the day but we spent most of the time up in the grandstand. i did take a few from clearways and i can see you in the pics on the inside of southbank :} :}

·
One time Mondeo owner - now an outlaw!
6,199 Posts
I went to the Donington night race on bonfire night. I did take some pics, but nothing worth putting up tbh.

How many entrants were there at Brands? There were only 10 in the Donington race, which was disapointing, although it was still a good race.

There was quite a big field for the day race, but I didn't see that because I was still at work! From what the comentators were saying, a lot of competitors and cars were recovering from various maladies following the 24 hour race at Silverstone a couple of weeks earlier.

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not many in the afternoon, i think there where a few more in the morning but i didnt get there about half 12, as my brother was using his car in the morning.

Only 4 started the second Radical race, petty really as there where loads at the first race earlier this year on the full GP circuit.

·
One time Mondeo owner - now an outlaw!
6,199 Posts
I think five started the Donington Radical Race (didn't bother watching it, I took the kids for a look round the paddock instead).

But with pit stops, one dropping out with a failure and two stopping for repairs, there was the strange situation where there were no cars on the track at one point. :crazy: :( :headshake:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.