Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Turbo Boost Me!
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I looked at my wheels, Looking from the front they look like this / \. It doesnt pull to the side when I let go of the wheel, Not hit no curbs or anything, Just looks wrong

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
has it been lowered , if it has then there is your answer !!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

·
Turbo Boost Me!
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Marney said:
That's not tracking, that's the camber of the wheel
If I was looking at it from the top, They yes, It would be the camber, Im looking at it from the front of the car

paulyoung666 said:
has it been lowered , if it has then there is your answer !!!!!!!!!! :whistling:
Nope, Std

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
If it was /\ from the top of the car, that would be tracking. You would need to adjust the track rod ends to straighten the wheels on either side then centre the steering wheel.

Looking from the front /\ is camber. You can get adjustable camber kits from the US.

·
Turbo Boost Me!
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To make it more simple without any //\/\\\ Both wheels are toeing out, I know how to adjust the tracking, Its a question of why has it suddenly gone like this.

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
So it's the symptoms of tracking then?

Have you checked the bushes, tyre pressures etc?

·
Turbo Boost Me!
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Marney said:
So it's the symptoms of tracking then?

Have you checked the bushes, tyre pressures etc?
Tyre pressures are ok, Its not showing any symptoms of wish bone bushes, They havnt been on that long either, It a bit of a mystery, Ive not actually looked at anything properly yet, I suppose I better had

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
If you get time to take a pic of how the wheels are sitting, post it up. It can only be a number of things that affect how the wheels are sitting in any way, if you catch what I mean. So can narro it down, cause /\\///\/\/\/\/ confused.commed me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.