Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
wbumanagh
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is MEG dedication, in Switzerland, come online and before checking anything even email I log onto MEG, woohoo. Its bloody cold out here tho....

·
MEG Colonel
5,987 Posts
where about in switzerland are you

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
Shouldn't this be in the International Area :whistling: :}

·
wbumanagh
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was once I got out of bloody heathrow. LOL. 1 hour 34 mins, not bad at all. Zurch. Done this flight so many times. Got my Hugo Boss nice and cheap also, sitting in the hotel with a pint of dodgy German Ale and surfing MEG on expenses. hehe

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
It's cold enough and lots of snow in England too!

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
I would so have driven over there in the 220 and taken a detour down the Autobahn and to the Nurburgring :naughty:

·
wbumanagh
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, should have thought of that. Damm it. Well I am off to Germany for 2 weeks in April. Have to see if I can wangle petrol for the trip on the company. Wooohooo

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
Marney said:
I would so have driven over there in the 220 and taken a detour down the Autobahn and to the Nurburgring :naughty:
i'm in two minds whether to go on a trip to the burg in april, not sure if i can really be arsed, lol

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
Well if you leave it til June, you can drive to Ibiza, pick me up, I'll come round the ring with you, then drive back to Ibiza and we can finally have that bevvy! :eyesup:

·
MEG Sergeant
1,543 Posts
Now all you have to do is spread the word and get a swiss megger to sign up and then you have truly have spread the word of MEG
:L

·
Window licking mong
39,488 Posts
hi mate! i'm going to Zermat (near the matterhorn) in switzerland in a few weeks. looking forward to it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts