1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make: Osram
Model: H1
Item: Bulb
Price: £13 (Ebay) £22RRP
Rating: 8/10

Osram H1 Cool blue +10%
These bulbs claim to be 10% brighter then normal bulbs, but i couldnt tell any majour diffrence. On the plus side on country roads the cats eyes reflect back better and the road seems better lit. They also and that neat blue tint to the lights but arent over the top and are fully EEC legal.

Make: Osram
Model: H7 Cool blue
Item: Bulb
Price: £16 (Ebay) £22RRP
Rating: 9/10

Having had the standard Osram bulbs in place, i didnt think these would make much diffrence. I was wrong. On unlit stints of motorways the bubls give out pleanty of light onto the road and as with the H1's the cats eyes seem to reflect back better. On country roads they peformed better then the standad ones and i found i could drive without putting beams on were i would have had to with the old bulbs.

Overall:
If you need to change bulbs i do recomend the Osram cool blue ones. They prefome better then the standad osram bulbs and give a slight prestige look to the car.

·
Megger
106 Posts
Got mine today and were brilliant. It's the first time I've had to change the bulbs on the Mondeo and I was impressed how easy it was compared to my mrs Fiesta! :L

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
I've just ordered a set from ebay :L

When I get them, I'll change one side and take a pic for comparison :L

·
Now in the Far East...
2,727 Posts
Yeh did the same, look impressive enough from the offical site, but when put it on... well.. just slightly whiter really...

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
The worst thing for me was I put them in for the last West yorks meet and a newbie turned up in his Very nice ST TDCi complete with Xenon upgrades. Made mine look like they had yellow lenses in comparison :} :}

·
Now in the Far East...
2,727 Posts
well that's just... umm... unfortunate... :tongue:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.