Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of philips daylight 8 daytime running lights and installed them yesterday on my 2006 facelift ford fiesta zetec. I was very impressed with the quality of the product upon opening the packaging, the install would have been easy and flawless except for the fact that the "one touch connector" severed the parking light wire on the wiring harness, i had to solder the connection to put it right. the product is very bright during the day unlike the pictures and I think they look great. got allot of complements and interest in the last 24hrs since they were installed, i feel they are the best quality and the brightest aftermarket daytime running lights available. they are slightly pricey tho it cost me 129 euros including delivery from the uk. I would highly recommend this product to anybody looking at aftermarket daytime running lights.

pictures bellow

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are pricey but I was impressed, have since sold that car and I am greatly considering installing another set on my mk4 Mondeo, closest thing to factory Dr's out there

Posted Via The Free TalkFord.com App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts