Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
One time Mondeo owner - now an outlaw!
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, I'm thinking of upgrading my interior with some bits of mk2 fake wood. I know it's not to everyone's taste, but personally I like it.

I'm interested in pics of all the bits you can get, especially with the light grey dashboard as fitted to my car (see pic).

A couple of aspects I particularly would like to see are the difference between the early and later versions, and the centre console. I wasn't even aware that there was a wood effect version untill I saw one on eBay recently.

Thanks in advance. :L :thankyousign:

Attachments

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
I like the wood too,i had a mk2 ghia x,99t,it
had just the top wood panel around the speedo,
but i soon wanted the other wood items that
could be fould on the latter models.
I got these 2 pieces off ebay,and when i sold my car,i put it back to how it was,and re-sold them
back on ebay.

Attachments

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
KAZUYADOG said:
I like the wood too,i had a mk2 ghia x,99t,it
had just the top wood panel around the speedo,
but i soon wanted the other wood items that
could be fould on the latter models.
I got these 2 pieces off ebay,and when i sold my car,i put it back to how it was,and re-sold them
back on ebay.
Hate to break it to you, but thats not a K&N Panel Filter (see the name of the attachment on your post) :}

·
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed that, but chose not to mention it. :}

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
And here's me thinking you wanted pictures,
not descriptions,silly me. :eyesup:

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
Name your attachments properly, and you wont get the eagle eyed Meggers pointing things like this out :} .

I just find it funny how you can call a picture K&N Panel Filter when its not by accident - but maybe thats just me - even I made a mistake (once). If you are such a sensitive sole, then dont make yourself an easy target (as you can tell by my post, it was mentioned in good humour) :)

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
4,346 Posts
Great! Now i have to go through all my pics on my PC, and on photobucket whatsit, and rename everything so it matches what ive taken a picture of! Thanks! :whistling:

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
DavePage said:
Name your attachments properly, and you wont get the eagle eyed Meggers pointing things like this out :)
Ah my mistake,it came out of a folder named
kn panel filter,there are about 10 others too,
i will have to sort the buggers out.
Can "eye" join the "eagle eyed meggers group"
eye've got my avatar sorted. ;)

Attachments

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
The easiest thing is just leave tham as DSC0000 or what ever and have them in one big folder :}

HAve it set to thumbnails then you can just look through them all the time :} :}

·
LED Extraordinaire
8,458 Posts
lozisbest said:
GT where did you get that wood trip from?? that looks bloody fantastic!
Thanks for that :) , It was a black one that i spent ages painting and it has the gold specles too ;)

I did the gear lever gator suround too :)

·
Back in a Mondeo
5,462 Posts
The wood surround around the centre console, is it easy to swap over? When I eventually get my mondy thats what I'd want to do, so just after a few tips. :L

·
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice one! :L

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.