Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MEG Admiral
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, paul here
sorry to be a pain, but has anyone got any pictures of a mk1 mondie with 17" RS 7 spokes on?
seriously thinking about buying some, just wanted an idea of what they look like fitted :thankyousign:

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
Not a Mk 1, and not Diamond Cut RS 7's, but should give you a rough idea :L

·
MEG Corporal
631 Posts
I had the chrome version of them ones on the MK2 - i loved em - but a few harsh winters and the chrome started flaking off big style.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Rhys said:
Not a Mk 1, and not Diamond Cut RS 7's, but should give you a rough idea :L

:} But apart from that close.........

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts
:love: them rims, never took to much notice of em till saw em a mondy at trax :whistling:

:first: :first: :first:

can you still get them new????

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
WeeGee said:
I had the chrome version of them ones on the MK2 - i loved em - but a few harsh winters and the chrome started flaking off big style.
The chrome just flaked full stop,never mind winters :( Ford replaced some under warranty and then gave up :(

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
arabianjules said:
:love: them rims, never took to much notice of em till saw em a mondy at trax :whistling:

:first: :first: :first:

can you still get them new????
Was that Trax last year per chance lol Managed to sneak my car in :L

As for getting them new, I know I could source the softline one's through Essex Ford, and some peeps on here know where the diamond cut versions are still being sold :L

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
seen some on ebay,mind you they were quite expensive if i recall.but they look the bollox. :tongue: i would stick an extra 2 coats of laquer on them before fitting coz they suffer badly with ally worm rot if they get scuffed.

·
IS BACK!!
2,976 Posts
i prefer the softline rs 7 spokers to the diamond cut ones, but i wouldn't say no to set for the old girl's mk2 v6!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts