7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
MEG's resident oven
11,381 Posts
Not seen one to comment dave but just have to say

TOLD YOU SO

:} :} :}

once you start with ice there is no going back!!

watch this space guys, as this time next year he will have screens everywhere and xboxs and all sorts :} :}

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
xbox :sick: :tongue: , ps2 all the way :L

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kerryw said:
Not seen one to comment dave but just have to say

TOLD YOU SO

:} :} :}

once you start with ice there is no going back!!

watch this space guys, as this time next year he will have screens everywhere and xboxs and all sorts :} :}
Awwww Kerry you are so cruel to me to remind me of my "shortcomings" lol .. i did say i was only toying with the idea ;)

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
****UPDATE**** just ordered it along with 4 pioneer 6x8's ... part of it is early b/day present from Carly ;) didnt tell her it wasnt my b/day until June lol :woot: :woot:

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice to know :) cheers as i haven't dealt with them before :L :L

·
6,836 Posts
They do sound quite well but not very loud, add a nice little bit of bass, that aint to chavvy. Nice quick bass though :L

Upset you didn't ask me for the pioneers :(

are they the TS-H687's cos they rock sold loads on ere with only good reports :L

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote name=jacks-ST-mondeo]They do sound quite well but not very loud, add a nice little bit of bass, that aint to chavvy. Nice quick bass though :L

Upset you didn't ask me for the pioneers :(

are they the TS-H687's cos they rock sold loads on ere with only good reports :L

[/quote]
I know m8 nothing personal and i was going to contact you about the speakers but looking at the sub yesterday and it was a spur of the moment thing when Carly offered to buy me the speakers to go with it, and they were there on the same website so with two lots of speakers ( yes they are the 687's ) and the sub the postage was only £7.50 total, so just went for it before she changed her mind lol :) as regards the sub not being loud thats ok with me i just wanted that subtle* bit of bass in the background not thumping out as im too old to be a chav now ;)
:whistling: :whistling:

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn it !!!! just had a message to say the sub is on order from pioneer and they are not sure of a delivery time ..possible couple of weeks or so because pioneer dont even have them in stock right now :mad: :mad: ...Oh well give me chance to fit the speakers first and have a rest in between lol

·
6,836 Posts
Dave6656 said:
Damn it !!!! just had a message to say the sub is on order from pioneer and they are not sure of a delivery time ..possible couple of weeks or so because pioneer dont even have them in stock right now :mad: :mad: ...Oh well give me chance to fit the speakers first and have a rest in between lol
Pioneer are quick with delivery always get my stuff from em in a day or 2 tops.

Kenwood are racked though can take upto a week from them.

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote name=jacks-ST-mondeo]
Dave6656 said:
Pioneer are quick with delivery always get my stuff from em in a day or 2 tops.

Kenwood are racked though can take upto a week from them.[/quote]
with ref to the sub i think the problem is pioneer dont have them in stock and are waiting for their suppliers to deliver to them so i cant get a def time of delivery to me yet :( they are sending the speakers today but with the weather we have had down here it will be weeks most likely waiting for a dry day to fit them

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Speakers have arrived :) now i want dry weather to fit them :(

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Dave6656 said:
Speakers have arrived :) now i want dry weather to fit them :(
You'll be lucky Dave :L

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tell me about it lol ... might have to creep around my mate to take it over to his works place ;) lol :L

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All 4 speakers in now just got to wait for the sub but they do sound a hell of a lot better than the originals :)

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol you might have taken your coat but you left the underwear behind ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.