Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a 55 plate st tdci mondeo with sat nav, the only problem i am having is not being able to work it!! Sadly the car didnt come with a manual for the sat nav or the bluetooth facillitly and it keeps asking for a dig...code when i insert the dvd sat nav disc! In my basic manual it only states the radio code but not the dvd code, can anyone help me please!!

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
the main dealer should be able to help out there mate or the last owner,

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I believe that everytime it is updated (with the disk that must be bought from the Dealer) your asked for this kind of code. It should really have been supplied.

Soomo is right, ask the previous owner or nip into your local dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your advice boys but I've already visited my ford dealer who just stood there shaking his head claiming he knew nothing about this code or sat nav in general, he said he couldnt get me a manual cause they never sold an st with sat nav and unfortunely the last owner has since passed away before I could contact him about this problem! What a waste of kid that I've paid for!!

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
or trace the selling dealership, and surley if the car is only a year old the reciepts should still be with the paperwork?

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
i would search on the net and phone some dealers until you get some answers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.