Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the mini meet went ahead with all 3 of us lol BIG thanks to davey-h ( Dave ) for driving down from Torquay way and recoil even though he couldnt be bothered to wash his car ;) lol .. we ended up at mine cus it was warmer so here's a few pics i took as they were leaving

Attachments

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
few more

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Yeah enjoyed it, good to put names to faces, we will have to do it again and see if we can get more people along. Thanks to Dave for the coffee and biscits. :L

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fordcrazy said:
you lazy fucker dave you had it outside your house lol lol lol mmmmmmm i wonder if i can do that for the next meet lol lol

kev :L :L :L
But Kev you aint got sheep and things outside your place lol ;) and we didnt meet outside my place but went there to have a cuppa .. cheap here you know ;) i was only charging 50p a cup :whistling: :whistling:

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KETTERSUK said:
damn that man into damnation he charged me a quid for a cuppa grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Yeah but that did include the use of the bed :gayfight: :whistling: :whistling:

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Dave6656 said:
fordcrazy said:
you lazy fucker dave you had it outside your house lol lol lol mmmmmmm i wonder if i can do that for the next meet lol lol

But Kev you aint got sheep and things outside your place lol ;) and we didnt meet outside my place but went there to have a cuppa .. cheap here you know ;) i was only charging 50p a cup :whistling: :whistling:
50p a cup .....i dunno and i thought they were cows outside yours not sheep loll lol

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kerryw said:
nice mini meet :L loving that silver car :L
And what's up with mine then ??? :whistling: :whistling:

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kerryw said:
eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........well...............i dont need to say i love your car cos everybody already knows it :D
OKAY OKAY i know its bog standard ............................ BUT it has got a new head unit :woot: :woot: :whistling: :whistling: lol ;)

·
MEG Sergeant
1,454 Posts
some good pictures, yea love the silver one too - shame someone added a picture of a blue car in there. lol

na they all look good.

:L :L :L

·
Registered
957 Posts
[quote name=davey h]good to put names to faces [/quote]

If i had come along you would have remembered my face, Im sure we served on 820 NAS together a few years ago....I certainly recognise you! :L

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
We did indeed i was just saying that to Dave today. Hows things anyway aircrew now i hear, i am on 849 now.

·
Registered
957 Posts
[quote name=davey h]We did indeed i was just saying that to Dave today. Hows things anyway aircrew now i hear, i am on 849 now.[/quote]

Ah cool so im not going mad then!! Its going ok mate, hard work big time but will be worth it in the end, not quite finished the course yet, got 5 months left! I just decided that i needed a change after doing the same job for 11 years!! If youre on 849 then give me a shout and pop over for a cuppa, on 824. Be good to catch up! :L :L

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.