Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I would rather push a Ford than drive a VW
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'we been offered to start racing in the UK this season, just ironing out the details of the whole deal such as licence and such:)

As far as I can see I need to rent myself an apartment to get a permanent address over there (I live in Norway) because Norwegian racing rules states that i have to do a whole lot of racing in Norway before I can get a international licence that I can use in UK...lovely Norway, the land where everything fun is either extremely expensive or highly illegal.. YEY us!

Anywho, I need help with this whole apartment thingy, does anyone know about something I can rent on the cheap? I just need the address really... or if someone knows any workarounds in regards to the whole requiremnet to have an address in the UK to get the license to do Blue oval racing...

·
SMeghead
1,122 Posts
Look for ads for lodgers. i.e. you rent a room in someone else's house. I'm sure there would be plenty of people happy to rent to a lodger who never turned up.......

·
I would rather push a Ford than drive a VW
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that! I'll look into that... most likely heading over to Liverpool to do a track day on oulton in the start of February so I'll have a talk with the car owner about that then, dunno the exact date just yet...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.