Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right come on , who has the most posts , nothing to prove etc just want to know who has the most and over what time they joined this forum :L

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
nope-been here years and have less posts than some :D although i am now trying,member no. 29,those were the day's, a pint of larger was 20p and a bag of chips was a penny..........NOT!

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
oh, and i joined on day one :whistling:

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
[quote name=Daves V6]nope-been here years and have less posts than some :D although i am now trying,member no. 28,those were the day's, a pint of larger was 20p and a bag of chips was a penny..........NOT![/quote]

29 according to your profile....

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Monkeyra said:
you started it! I blame you for my constant requirement for faster PC's and faster Internet! Hell today i suggested a laptop-wifes reply" what,so you can spend all day and night on that bloody silly club of yours?!" pmsl..........

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Monkeyra said:
Daves V6 said:
nope-been here years and have less posts than some :D although i am now trying,member no. 28,those were the day's, a pint of larger was 20p and a bag of chips was a penny..........NOT!
bolox-too many orangebooms :D

·
Administrator
7,576 Posts
Nowhere near the most posts. Must try harder! :D I'm member no 5 and i've been here for quite some time! :whistling:

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote name=Daves V6]
Monkeyra said:
you started it! I blame you for my constant requirement for faster PC's and faster Internet! Hell today i suggested a laptop-wifes reply" what,so you can spend all day and night on that bloody silly club of yours?!" pmsl..........[/quote]

o dear what have i started :} :} :} :}

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Glenn said:
Nowhere near the most posts. Must try harder! :D I'm member no 5 and i've been here for quite some time! :whistling:
i think there was only 40 odd of us for quite some time??-even back then it was addictive,things were all new then-SVT stuff & mods :D those were the day's :D

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
Glenn said:
your just a lazy mofo!!!

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Monkeyra said:
Daves V6 said:
nope-been here years and have less posts than some :D although i am now trying,member no. 28,those were the day's, a pint of larger was 20p and a bag of chips was a penny..........NOT!
i said that :whistling: ^^^

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
[quote name=Daves V6]
Glenn said:
i think there was only 40 odd of us for quite some time??-even back then it was addictive,things were all new then-SVT stuff & mods :D those were the day's :D [/quote]

yeah, we had a hardcore for quite sometime..... , ahh those were the days, when we knew nothing about mondeos!

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Monkeyra said:
Glenn said:
your just a lazy mofo!!!
sack him!! Oh,he doesn't work here :D

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
post counts going up nicely :D :innocent:

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
[quote name=Daves V6]
Monkeyra said:
Daves V6 said:
bolox-too many orangebooms :D [/quote]

mother fecking lier

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
[quote name=Daves V6]
Monkeyra said:
Daves V6 said:
i said that :whistling: ^^^
[/quote]

post above!!!

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
[quote name=Daves V6]post counts going up nicely :D :innocent: [/quote]

yeah, but i have the post one get one free mod :whistling:

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Monkeyra said:
Daves V6 said:
Glenn said:
i think there was only 40 odd of us for quite some time??-even back then it was addictive,things were all new then-SVT stuff & mods :D those were the day's :D
yeah, we had a hardcore for quite sometime..... , ahh those were the days, when we knew nothing about mondeos!
was all new & fun though,that's why we need a new car Ford!! New stuff,new mods,new ideas........(new name :ponder: ??)

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
[quote name=Daves V6]
Monkeyra said:
Daves V6 said:
Glenn said:
was all new & fun though,that's why we need a new car Ford!! New stuff,new mods,new ideas........(new name :ponder: ??)
[/quote]

www.fordiosis.org :whistling:

1 - 20 of 215 Posts