Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
ljr said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290068877114&fromMakeTrack=true

This is one of the best rear subframe bush prices you'll get... usually £68.
+ The VAT mate

I have ordered a set .

Emailed the guy last week about these and guess he decided to put them on, ordered a set myself

·
Little Megger
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It didn't say +VAT in the auction...still an OK price I guess but not the deal I thought it was. I was sick when I saw this, as I'd just ordered a set from somewhere else...

They'll be on next week if the subframe hasn't cooked in the mean time...what does yours look like?

Plus it would be good if you could let me know if there were any issues with fitting.

Will you have the 4-wheel alignement doen as well?

Cheers.

·
Registered
47 Posts
ljr said:
It didn't say +VAT in the auction...still an OK price I guess but not the deal I thought it was. I was sick when I saw this, as I'd just ordered a set from somewhere else...

They'll be on next week if the subframe hasn't cooked in the mean time...what does yours look like?

Plus it would be good if you could let me know if there were any issues with fitting.

Will you have the 4-wheel alignement doen as well?

Cheers.
i meant the original price someone quoted of 68 pounds, that is + vat,

only paid £61

just waiting for them to arrive and they will be fitted, will get the alignment done at my neighbours tyre garage

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.