Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Back in a Mondeo
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To go on a rolling road, does the tracking of the front wheels have to be 100%? I've heard if it's out a bit then it can upset the rollers, in effect a non run. I only ask because theres a RR day coming up. :L

·
Little Megger
37 Posts
Its advised to have good tracking else you will notice the car start to 'snake' around

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
jimtec said:
Its advised to have good tracking else you will notice the car start to 'snake' around
Or worst case it'll try and climb out of the rollers. Quite entertaining, unless your stood infront of the car :surprised:

·
Registered
66 Posts
yep, the tracking needs to be almost spot on tbh.

My ST wnet on the rollers a couple of weeks ago and its tracking is very slightly out, but was fine for the rollers, they will take some slack if you know what i mean!

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts
Rhys said:
jimtec said:
Or worst case it'll try and climb out of the rollers. Quite entertaining, unless your stood infront of the car :surprised:
should get strapped down :whistling:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.