Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Its a nice KA and as mentioned previously it does look good in silver.

Only problem for me is no matter how much work has been done on it and how different it looks, its still an S reg KA 2 with a standard engine and 72,000 miles on the clock! I'm sorry but I'd never pay £3500 for a 10 year old KA when I only paid £4k for mine brand new! :O

·
Registered
814 Posts
Wheels are wrong style, and too big.
Back bumper looks crap.
I'm not a fan of afterburners.
M3 mirrors.....WTF man this is 2009!
Of course I have to be nice and say this is only my personal opinion... oh yea, the bonnet needs a few more vents too, for those MASSIVE engine mods to cope.

·
Registered
0 Posts
basstraffic said:
Wheels are wrong style, and too big.
Back bumper looks crap.
I'm not a fan of afterburners.
M3 mirrors.....WTF man this is 2009!
Of course I have to be nice and say this is only my personal opinion... oh yea, the bonnet needs a few more vents too, for those MASSIVE engine mods to cope.
You are cool mate 8)

·
Registered
66 Posts
nice looking KA but its a shame the interior has not been done to the same standard as the out side.

Andrea, cant beleive yours was 4K new - what a bargain :)

Ben

·
Registered
0 Posts
I've quoted you over ...

screech said:
"has rack limiter kit to prevent the 17" wheels touching the arches" so thats why a lump of the inner arch liner is cut off and theres marks in front and behind the wheels from rub then, not to menton what looks like a large spot of rust on the chassis leg in the cut out of the arch.
if that is any indicator of the rest of the car i wouldnt touch it with yours.
I totally agree with what you said. Maybe that's why its had a full respray, to cover up rust?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
good point, didnt think of that.

couple of things i just noticed, 1. only the exterior has been painted thus cheep job. and 2. its not in the cars for sale its in parts and acc thus scamming ebay fees.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Any body notice the continuety errors with the interior plastics, and complete lack of parcel shelf?
I should buy this, would keep me entertained for ages pointing out all the sh!t bits, but then again maybe not.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
^^ quite agree, the add for this and a few other things iv heard recently have certainly put me off quad conversions stuff.

·
Registered
229 Posts
basstraffic said:
Any body notice the continuety errors with the interior plastics, and complete lack of parcel shelf?
I should buy this, would keep me entertained for ages pointing out all the sh!t bits, but then again maybe not.
i cant help but laugh at how good outside looks but inside the interor is a mis mage of colours

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.