Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MEG Corporal
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I think my speaker cable is shot between the HU and Drivers door. I haven't tested it with my multimeter yet but other tests and advice I have had seem to point to this.

I have two questions really:

1) How can I get the speaker cables into the ISO block, should I just chop into the Ford Loom for the last few inches, solder the speaker wire in and have it that way.

2) How do I get a new cable between the chassis and door, obviously the original loom utilises those special twisty plugs.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
974 Posts
i fed some wires through the twist plugs the other day as im putting leds inside the exterior door handle, first of all take the panel of the door and push wiring plug into the door then pull rubber grommet away from plug and from the loom side start feeding your wire through, back in the car disconnect the plug and pull inside, find a pin number that it empty on both plugs then feed wires through taking car not to tangle them as it would stop plugs connecting together, it requires a lot of patience

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.