Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone done this and if so , any pictures , i have had a go at painting the interior bulbs in my car with red nail varnish ( no funny comments or else !!! :tongue: ) to see what it would look like , and it looks good to me for a test , now i want some real life led experiences :L

·
Registered
273 Posts
paulyoung666 said:
i have had a go at painting the interior bulbs in my car with red nail varnish ( no funny comments or else !!! :tongue: )
Could you tell us the name of the shade and manufacturer of said nail polish.

Also where to buy it....

:gayfight:

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
petep900 said:
paulyoung666 said:
i have had a go at painting the interior bulbs in my car with red nail varnish ( no funny comments or else !!! :tongue: )
Could you tell us the name of the shade and manufacturer of said nail polish.

Also where to buy it....

:gayfight:
and that is the thanks you get for helping ppl out !!!!!!!!!!!

guardtower said:
and you should know better as well !!!!!!!!!!!

:} :} :} :}
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
???????????

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh , sorry , its late !!!!!!!!!!!!! , footwells and headlining light , cant go any further with the dash until i can find a cheap twinpull headlight switch and maybe electric window switches :L

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
petep900 said:
[color:red] Sorry Paul

Could not resist [/color]

[color:purple] Personally I was thinking of this colour nail varnish
What do you think??
[/color]

:laugh: :laugh:
no worries my mate , i knew it would draw a few comments , seriously though , for a test run it works ok , picked the young un up from cubs tonight and he went :shocked: :love: :shocked: :love: :shocked: that looks amazing dad , then he said it looks like darth vaders car :eek13: :} :} :}

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes it is a dark interior , the funny thing is the red nail varnish ones actually are doing the job apart from looking a little bit pink , that sounds weird , its just difficult to describe you understand :gayfight:

·
Just me
19,673 Posts
I sort of did this on my first car, I painted the bulbs with blue Hummel model paint, including my side lights lol

It came out ok, better than I had thought it would

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pictures ????????? :L

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.