Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Quads Baby!!!
2,484 Posts
what a bunch of idiots...especially the guy with the baby in the back.

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
bollards the lot of them

·
One time Mondeo owner - now an outlaw!
6,199 Posts
This has been on here about 97 times now! :}

It is good though!

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
It couldn't have happened to a better car. The Merc. Shows the iq's of some people have dropped to that of an amaeba

·
MEG Corporal
492 Posts
kettsmateoli said:
It couldn't have happened to a better car. The Merc. Shows the iq's of some people have dropped to that of an amaeba
I've watched this a few times before ,and only just realised it set his air bag off :woot: that'll teach him.

;) Darren

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Those clips are set in the centre of Manchester, i have yet to see any car trying that, but when i do i will be sure to let out a big cheer, just in case they didnt feel stupid enough, the warnings are there on large signs, if someone chooses to ignore them, congratulations you have just earned yourself a new engine, and no insurance policy in earth should pay for that as it was the drivers fault

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Yeah, they have got them in East Ham and I have only seen someone smash into them, not have the bollard go right into the engine

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
That is true class, never seen it before.

How come Royal Mail can use that area, but the delivery van behind cant ??

I do lke seeing stupid people get caught out :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.