Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TDDI Buff
Joined
·
37,060 Posts
not much good in the uk really the cable boxes are good tho i have one ;)

you can get 100's of free channels on a sky dbox2 but not what you would want lets put it that way.

leave the sky ones alone but if you got cable anyone Drop me a PM :L
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,464 Posts
whats a dbox?

is it satellite hacking?

me and my mate used to do loads of that when we were younger...

in fact we used to hack satellite, mobile phones back in the analogue days, even got hold of a pirate radio transmitter which could transmit over our local radio station :whistling:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,464 Posts
naughty, but satisfying!

I havent got sky where i'm living at the moment :(

Otherwise i'd be intrested in one of these! lol!
 

·
MEG's resident oven
Joined
·
11,381 Posts
ive got a sky box but not subscribed. just use it for the free channels,my mum and dad do the same with a cable(ntl) box. is it for getting the 'pay' channels then?sky1,mtv etc?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,167 Posts
kerryw said:
ive got a sky box but not subscribed. just use it for the free channels,my mum and dad do the same with a cable(ntl) box. is it for getting the 'pay' channels then?sky1,mtv etc?
yep basicily you can chip it the box's to get everything.
 

·
MEG Sergeant
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
well i was just wanting to know if we could talk about them in here as i dont wanna get into trouble or get anyone into trouble,cos i got one i dont want.
 

·
TDDI Buff
Joined
·
37,060 Posts
Monkeyra said:
whats a dbox?

is it satellite hacking?

me and my mate used to do loads of that when we were younger...

in fact we used to hack satellite, mobile phones back in the analogue days, even got hold of a pirate radio transmitter which could transmit over our local radio station :whistling:
tut tut norty monkey :p
 

·
TDDI Buff
Joined
·
37,060 Posts
put it this way u can get all european channels "adult" ones etc but theyre a no go for uk satelite
 

·
TDDI Buff
Joined
·
37,060 Posts
if u want info on cable pm me i got one running for 6 months now im just not going to put the particulars in the forum :whistling:
 

·
MEG Sergeant
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its not just the adult channels u can get theres quiet a few with english feeds on um.
 

·
TDDI Buff
Joined
·
37,060 Posts
steveo said:
its not just the adult channels u can get theres quiet a few with english feeds on um.
yeah quite right
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top