Ford Automobiles Forum banner
281 - 300 of 311 Posts
Yes I have spent about 45 minutes trying to configure one with the same spec as my current Titanium X and I cant.
Its a blooming joke,

I give up the configurator has too many "Unavailable with current selection" warnings.

1.5 Petrol :mad: I think I'll keep my current MK5 with all the options.

I have an uncomfortable feeling that my 5th current Mondeo may well be my last
Yeh, pretty disappointing isn't it.

Mondeo man walked into a Volvo showroom........

Unlikely, but there isn't anything out there right now that I am looking forward to next.

I wouldn't go anywhere near a Volvo dealership either, some on there V40's still share much with the mk3 focus, their dashboards are a mess.
It would be nice to have a Ford with at least some decent performance without the car being too chavvy. Then I might be interested. However it looks like I may well be staying with what I have got...

Reactions: malford
I have just purchased a 2015 Mk5 Mondeo Hatchback.
It is a 2.0L Turbo with a 6 speed auto.
The colour is that deep metallic red (don't know what the colour is called). Looks great in the sun!
It's quite a long car considering it being standard width but I do notice the hatch is rather large. With the rear seats down you could put a mattress in it. Reminds me of the old Rovers.
Will post pics when I remember how to do it!

Lovely! I'm the proud owner of a 2015 2.0 ecoboost auto in Panther Black. I drive for MPG's but love it when I surprise cars with how quick she is.
If driving for Mpg then you have the wrong engine, you need a diesel ;)

281 - 300 of 311 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.