Ford Automobiles Forum banner
101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
SkodaFabia2_zps99fad7eb.jpg

Skoda Fabia vRS - 1.4 litres of supercharged and turbocharged madness! Mrs T's commuter.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
4 of the nicer cars I've had over the years.

The blue coupe was a 3.0 V6 that my Mrs acquired when I got the 2.2hdi silver coupe.

The silver Skyline was a few years back, early 2000's and was scrapped thanks to a very dodgy "tuner", the white one came along in 2007 and finally got broken for parts in 2014.

Was pushing nearly 500bhp with as much torque but it was almost undrivable in the wet as it would spin the rears in 1st through 4th.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
No longer owned but a great car.
I had one of them in silver 03/2003 and you are right they are a great car.
Me too Martin, I first owned a silver 2005 diesel which was excellent. I fancied a change so I bought the car pictured, a 1999 2.5 v6. It was a beautiful car and that v6 engine.......superb.
Unfortunately after a year of ownership I lost my local job and found another soon after but it was 60 miles away.
I couldn't afford the fuel cost so I then bought my Mondy estate. I'm happy with it but ...would I have another rover?....
Definitely, they are so underrated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's my very rare Alfa Romeo.

It's a 2005 156 Sportwagon 2.0 JTS. There's less than half a dozen registered in the UK in the Sportwagon variant. There are more common ones in diesel, Twin Spark and V6 models but the JTS version... there are more Bugatti Veyrons than the 2 ltr JTS.

I would post a picture but no idea how to do it on this site.

·
Super Moderator
31,434 Posts
Click more reply options, on the next page there is a Attach Files section with a browse

button, select browse and choose the file on your PC and then attach and add to the post.

101 - 120 of 158 Posts