Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how hard is it to change the lights on the wings? ive seen some coloured ones on fleabay..these are the whole units. do you have to take off the covers under the wing?
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
Dead easy mate.

Some peeps on here will tell you not to get the ones off ebay and only to get the original ford ones. I got the ebay ones and they look really good. There is a little bit of water in them but that aint that bada problem.

To change them, get a credit card type card and slide it under the lit on the top edge. the spring clip on hte bottom will compress and the top should pop out. 5 mins a side but make sure you don't lose the bulb holder in hte wing or it could be a lot harder :L

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
easy , just use an old bank card and pushdown from the top and they pop out , just watch you dont lose the wire into the wing when you disconnect them :whistling: :L :L

edit --- damnit , beaten to it :mad: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does anyone think these are ok??

blue uns

look really cheap but i presume they dont come with bulbs..are the bulbs in the car amber anyway seeing as they are clear indicators?

i have a blue car i must add!

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.