Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to know if it possible to replace just plastic housing around the wing mirror glass? Mine was scuffed by the previous owner on the outer edge. I don’t want to replace the whole wing mirror unit if I don’t need to.

Cheers in advance for any help

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi thanks for the replies. I am aware that the back painted cover comes off. It’s the plastic housing it clicks into that I’m wondering if I can replace as it’s damaged. I came across a YouTube video for the focus wing mirror but cannot find anything for the mondeo

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Iv gone with Ali express copy. So we’ll see what the quality is like compared to Ford. But for 9quid I’m not to fussed. I needed the mirror glass which I have just got off eBay. The chap was selling a second hand but never fitted mirror. The listing said 2007 to 2011, my car is 2013 but should be ok shouldn’t it? Surely the mirror glass is the same?

· Clever Clauggs
4,952 Posts
Use Catcar enter the different model years and compare part no.s, easier than guessing and buying the wrong part.
Recent mirror glass for a fiesta there was plain stick on, heated,unheated, convex and ones with backing plate so best double check.
Also was wide angled for blind spots.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts