Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MEG Captain
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one, are they any good? I don't want anything too expensive, under £100 ideally. I don't want sat nav, wouldn't really get the use out of and I'm happy to use a road map!!

Also if I got the first years subscription and didn't get the following years one would I miss out on many updates?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
I have one mate and i think it is :BEEP: great i would not drive any where with out it. the last six months i have been doing about 1200 miles a week and not been caught speeding once. i paid in full for the first years updates. You can get more expensive ones they tell you what type of camera it is ect, but imo you don't need to know that, you just need to know when to slow down. :L

·
LED Extraordinaire
8,458 Posts
I have a snooper S1 cheap and its real time scaning, i dont care how crap people say the s1 is..... it works, no problem with the heated screen and its never let me down yet.

·
MEG Captain
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, that may be going on the xmas list then! :L

Having read a few reviews about it some people have said they have received faulty ones, or they break soon after getting them. Was this when they first came out and has the problem been sorted?

It doesn't cover mobile cameras does it but covers everything else?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.