Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Turbo Boost Me!
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No idea if this is in the right place

On a Mk3 mondeo what does the snowflake light mean? Does it mean its very cold, Beware there could be ice sorta thing?

·
MEG Commander
6,006 Posts
Yellow one comes on when outside temperature is about 3 degC and then the red snowflake comes on when the temperature drops to zero, to as you say warn of the danger of ice on the roads.

Steve

·
Turbo Boost Me!
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, Thought it was summat like that, Its the lass with the tyre hanging off that asked

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
as above , yellow comes on at 4 deg c and red comes on at 0 deg c , and boy was it cold today , took the car to work this morning with the red snowflake on , and came home with it on as well :D :D :D :D

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
well , at least you wont be one of the idiots running around in the morning with your foglights on still , i lost count of the number of cars that still had theirs on this morning despite it being a crystal clear morning after a day of fog yesterday :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

·
Ugly Little Mo Fo
3,428 Posts
got in the truck yesterday at 0230 and the temp sais 24 F. wipers didn't defrost properly til about 0930.

feckin cold!!!!

·
Megger
65 Posts
i'm also finding that when snowflake is on at start up, the front and rear heated screens come on as well! unless somthings broken that is !

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
Aoto defrost electric windscreens.
Sounds like a good Mondeo improvement. :L

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
why ????????

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
seriously !!!!!!!!!!! :shifty: :} :}

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.