Little Megger
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
£: 120

P&P Cost: 35

Condition: used

I have read the rules: Yes

Vehicle: Mondeo 3
I have a set of 4 17" Ghia X alloys for sale, bought these to go on my LX which I sold over a year ago, and these have been sat around ever since.

They do have tyres fitted, 3 will need replacing, 1 has OK tread but is flat and no idea if it holds air, so lets assume it doesn't.

I also have a brand new set of nuts inc 4 lockers which I can include if you need them if upgrading from steelies.

I had advertised them on here before, and was asked if I will split, so we have a few options available, which are

1) you can have all 4 wheels and nuts for £150

2) you can have just alloys for £120

3) nuts would be £30

4) if 4 people wanted an alloy each, price would be £30 each

all the above are plus courier charges, which either you can arrange or I can sort via http://www.wheelcourier.com/

All wheels suffer from various degrees of kerbing and scuffing, and if split first come gets the choice of which wheel they want, can't say fairer than that now.

·
Lazy but Loud
1,933 Posts
I'd be interested in the nuts as my lock nuts are crap and wheel nuts are all rusty despite being less than a year old!!
Is that £30 posted?

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
This item was sold on TalkFord.com!. This item has now been archived here. If an issue arises, then please reply directly to this topic. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts