Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Nottz Megger
2016 Focus MK3 Titanium + City Pack + Sync3 + MK3.5 IPC
1,942 Posts
I found this pic on the ford website under Accessories >Exterior and interior styling

Was just wondering does anyone know how much this is, can you only get it when you purchase a new car or anytime?

That is a normal Zetec bumper right, but with sports bodystyling?

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
It's a standard MK3 bumper, but with sprayed bumper strips. The black stroke under the bumper is replaced by a sprayed version with reflector in it. Should't be to expensive (I sprayed my bumper strips today.. it costed me les than £10,- for the paint

·
Formerly known as cilla black
15,701 Posts
nah, thats different mate.

·
Nottz Megger
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
johnnyb said:
nah, thats different mate.
Yeh thats what I was thinking, I got a Black mondy and my bumper strips and bottom of the bumper has been sprayed and looks nothing like it.

Would love to know which bumper this exactly is, hopefully cheaper than buying a Zetec-S bumper :innocent:

·
MEG Commander
3,573 Posts
That is a standard facelift rear bumper, but from a Titanium or similar - that way you get painted bump strips and lower section.

·
Formerly known as cilla black
15,701 Posts
nah, i disagree again, that looks like a standard bumper but with a added trim on the bottom, i also have all my bumper colour coded and it looks nothing like that, im pretty sure thats a valance stuck on the bottom....

·
Nottz Megger
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From what I know this is an extra, if you goto the ford website and goto Options and Accessories >Exterior and interior styling it is classed as "Sports bodystyling"
Link

Theres also I nice set of sports pedals :woot:

·
MEG Commander
3,573 Posts
Guys, look out for a late spec Titanium. Because of the reflectors on the late cars, the lower section is different to yours Jon. This is how the colour coded ones look. I have seen several like this, and all were Tit / TitX or possibly Ghia.

·
Nottz Megger
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Skippy_NL said:
This is really a standard facelift bumper. Instead of the black trim on 2001 till 2003 bumpers, it has a different sprayed trim.
Not being funny or anything but how come it says on the ford website "Sports bodystyling" it might come standard on the Tit & TitX but I want to know can it be bought for my 2004 Zetec and how much if anybody knows :L

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts

The reflector version......

It looks to me like the lower section is the same on all, but the difference is the side skirts.
Just what it looks like from pictures, maybe wrong.

Im sure these would be avalible from Ford, but wont be cheap :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts