Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Yo
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it all fitted a couple of weeks ago now, but only just taken some pics.

The paint finish was superb, and got it at a decent price too, but I need to replace the side skirts as the ones on there right now, although very good, aren't genuine. As soon as I have a bit more cash and can actually find some, the real thing will be fitted!

Bet no one can guess the other thing that I am still to get for it though :}

Attachments

·
Yo
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
close, but no cigar :)

·
MEG Sergeant
1,156 Posts
Looks really nice :)

·
Yo
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bathrug said:
very good mate ...... get those skirts changed ... its a cow when you have to jack it up
Yeah I know, got a scisor jack and a block of wood at the mo :}

Is a shame as the rest is genuine, just couldn't find any skirts :(

·
MEG Admiral
1,796 Posts
erm i think there is 1 fog missing but other than that very nice!

·
Yo
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ludaprix said:
erm i think there is 1 fog missing but other than that very nice!
Yep, buggered if I am paying Ford £94 for a sodding light! Got my eye on a couple on ebay :)

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Looks very good MrT,and a positive comment from Mr Fox2 you must feel honoured :whistling:

How difficult was the front bumper to do? Gotta change mine when the weather warms up a bit..

·
Tyne & Wear Meets Organiser
6,047 Posts
look really nice m8, seeing yours make me want to get mine fitted now! still got loads of prep work to do though :(

·
Yo
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Front bumper was a sod actually - the stud things that you bolt it to are on the lower lip of the front wing, but you have to get a 10mm spanner on them, the rear most ones are no problem as you just take of the inner wing trim, but the front ones are a sod to get to, especially on the side with the washer bottle on!

·
Window licking mong
39,488 Posts
nice one, it knocks years off a mk2 and makes it look a much newer shape doesnt it! is one of the best things i done on mine.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
lovely i love em in black :) those turbines are just great!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts