Ford Automobiles Forum banner

ST200 Drop Links

1510 Views 5 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Marney
Can anyone recommend where I can get some replacement front drop links for my st200 ? Drivers side has started to knock/rattle a bit today so thought it'd be a good idea to change the pair.

Had a quick look on ebay but the ones advertised look a bit weedy and I'd rather have some stronger ones. IIRC there were mentions of someone on here or the contour site who used to make them ?

Look forward to your input guys !
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
I did a mini group buy last year for these beefy versions

They're rose jointed and top quality.
You need to PT striker2 on CEG :L
See less See more
Thought it was someone on the CEG forum.

How much were they with the shipping and duty if you don't mind me asking ?
Cant remember now as people bought rears as well (not suitable for Mk2's with later ARB like yours will be :( )
After everything think it was about £70-£80
So the fronts will be okay but not the rears ? Whats the difference for them not to be suitable ? Sorry if i'm asking dumb questions lol
There are 3 types of rear drop link for Mk1/Mk2 Mondeos.

Push on type for early Mk1, then bolt on for late Mk1/early Mk2 and finally the tyre that are on yours and all late Mk2s, which unfortunately are sposed to be prone for snapping, this tye

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-MONDEO-ANTI-ROLL-BAR-DROP-LINK-1996-REAR-PLASTIC_W0QQitemZ330211417168QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4ce2225c50

I have the later type like you too, but am changing my rear ARB so I can have the bolt on type. Hence I bought some of striker2 in preparation for when I do.
But my rear ARB is 18mm compared to the 20mm ARB on the ST200 :L
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.