Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my car back from the body shop after having the bumper sprayed and fitted. New exhaust will be on Tuesday.
When i got home i had a good look around it and noticed there is a bracket in the middle underneath you can see it if you look through the mesh, it is not connected and does not seem to be doing any thing any ideas how this should be attatched i have taken a photo but it is not a very good one. :L

Attachments

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
It'll flap as u drive along, which could result in damage to the bumper and you'll be able to hear it banging away.

Its only a simple nut and bolt on the bracket.

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the quick replys i will have a look tomorrow morning as the bit it screws to on the car is missing i i should be able to sort some thing out thanks again.. :L

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
get some close up pics too.

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
close up pictures of what :question: :L if you mean the bracket there is one in my first post. :L

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got it second hand and it had a little crack on it so to repair that and paint it and also do the little bit of rust around my fuel cap and where the bumper meets the body was 125 quid mate. :L

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.