Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Casual window shopper!
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!
I was wondering if its possible to change the "Screen" colour on the SATC unit? The reason I ask is that I have swapped out the original [color:blue]BLUE[/color] one from my ST200 and fitted another which displays [color:green]GREEN[/color]. It just don`t look right! :sick:
[color:red]OR[/color]
Is it possible to get the original blue display repaired? Some of the digits do not illuminate so I can`t see when A/C is on or what temperature it is set at.
Any help would really be appreciated :L
Thanks.
Chris.

G

·
Not possible to change the backlight. I have a spare display sat in Kent that you can have for for 40.00

Could possibly have it delivered to the meet this afternoon for you if you want it. Need to let me know asap though on 07816 165711 as I am in Saudi Arabia and need a little time to get things arranged. Or I could post it to you when I get home on Friday. Collection from Sittignbourne is always possible.

Be nice to see another 200 outside the house

·
LED Extraordinaire
8,458 Posts
You will have to unsolder the screen and solder it in properly, im guessing that the iron used was too hot and you have a dry joint :)

·
Casual window shopper!
715 Posts
Thanks for the help Guys!

I have a spare display sat in Kent that you can have for for 40.00
Good to know, incase this [color:green]GREEN[/color] drives me mad :crazy: Thanks mate!

unsolder the screen and solder it in properly
I`ll try this first as I can`t really afford to spend any more on the car this time of year still got to sort out Xmas shopping!! :sad:
Thanks again,
Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.