Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

is the ST200 twin exit exhaust the same as an ST24's i.e. would an st200 one go straight on an ST24 saloon from the Cat back

i ask because i cant find a stainless with twin tailpipe for sale for an st24, only st200

also can anyone advise me on cutting/making the hole in the RSAP rear bumper to fit the 2nd tailpipe through?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx

i see by your sig you have short shifter fitted on a '98, same year here and i have just got a b&m short shifter

got the guide to fit - did you fit yours without any probs mate?

·
Administrator
7,576 Posts
ST200 exhaust goes straight on, I have a Blueflame ST200 system on my V6. I cut a hole in the rear RSAP bumper by tracing a template from the opposite side and marking it out, then drilled holes just short of the inside of the marked hole to form a circle, cut the the remaining plastic to remove the bulk of the cut out and then used a dremel to smooth and shape the hole. :L

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glenn said:
ST200 exhaust goes straight on, I have a Blueflame ST200 system on my V6. I cut a hole in the rear RSAP bumper by tracing a template from the opposite side and marking it out, then drilled holes just short of the inside of the marked hole to form a circle, cut the the remaining plastic to remove the bulk of the cut out and then used a dremel to smooth and shape the hole. :L
thanks mate.... (and thanks everyone else!)

thats the way i was thinking of cutting out the bumper - will be taking my time with it!! ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry - forgot to ask...

are the exhaust hanging mounts already there on the passenger side under the car for the twin exit to hang on?

also is the floorpan on both MK2 hatch and saloon's the same length?

thx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.