Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Little Megger
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Aplogies if this has been covered, but I cant find it.

Can anyone tell me the pressures for Front and Rear please

I have a standard ST200 with standard wheels
I dont remember the tyres it's running, F1's I think, of some sort

It always pulled a bit, sometimes to the left, sometimes to the right,

Anyway, they've worn on the inner and outter edges on the front tyres - partly my fault for being a lazy bloke and not checking the pressures, and partly due to some shonky work by a Fraud main dealer local to me.
It had a whack on the OSF which resulted in a new front wheel and tyres all round. It went into Fords for an MOT, and they failed it on a lower arm. Now my memory fails me as to which side it was, I suspect it was the OS as they said it was bent. They replaced it for me.

They also did a 4 wheel lazer alignment check, and it was no better (To be fair, they did centre the rack as it was turning quicker to one side then it was tothe other)

However, they couldnt make it drive straight (or produce any printouts that they could guarantee were for my car), and in the end they refunded me the £140 or so for the check and adjust.

First thing I want to do then is get the try pressures correct.

Once I have got the pressures right, I'll see whats it's doing and maybe try to get someone competent to look at it (wheelsinmotion sounds like he's very highly recommeded)

Cheers

Steve

·
MEG Corporal
667 Posts
Sorry to here of your trouble
Try these guys
I know its a bit of a trip but they are tops at sorting things out like this and only charge £80 ish for full alignment inc adjustments
Performance tyres
Unit 7 Raynham Close
Bishop's Stortford
CM23 5PJ
Tel: 01279 466466

Good luck mate

P.S they work on all my cars and i have never had any problems

·
Little Megger
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bigz, I'm suprised they are that low... I was expecting closer to 38 psi at the front...

I checked today and I'm running 32 and 34 at the front, and 32 at the back...

I'll alter them all in the morning,
Thanks again

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.