Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people , just a few things i would love to find out , are these kits any good and do they have the holes in them etc for the toeing eyes if you need them:

st24 kit

all so what would be the best way to put the 2 exit hole in the bumper for my twin exit , somthing i am looking to do summer time :L

all so what sort of money would i have to pay for the front fogs and front/rear mesh etc

:thankyousign:

·
Turbo'd ST24
10,084 Posts
ah your going to get an st24 kit well done, u will have the looks as well as more toys than me you lucky bugger lol got to show some pics if you end up putting the kit on your car it will look ace, oh and maybe u can get the 200 bumber so u can fit your twin exhaust on it as well :L :L

·
Big Megger
339 Posts
i like the look of that kit ,would also need the holes for twin exit exhaust though as well :)
you dont see too many st200 rear bumpers for sale .

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
st200 bumpers are like rocking shite :( i will have to find away to cut the hole , i will go for the kit sort of summer time , it has to be done dont it :}

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
The towing eyes/jacking point covers are non removable :(

The kits are ok, might need some slight rubbing down before painting as they arnt always supersmooth.

Cutting the 2nd hole is PoP for a bodyshop, wouldnt know about DIY.
Fogs are £100 EACH from Ford, or the pair on Ebay for £50ish, mesh........depends what type you want, anything from £5 per metre upwards.

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am not big fussed over the jacking points for the side , but i think not having the towing eyes is a bit stuiped dont you ?

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so thinking about it now , i might have to keep my eye out for Ford front / rear bumper and skirts , i am in no rush at the mo as i have just had big bills from car at mo lol so come summer time i would like to have the kit ready , and as my dad is a car sprayer it helps as well :}

so if they sell these kits with no towing holes , what if you brake down or you need to tow some one etc :loopy:

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
MONDYMANv6 said:
so if they sell these kits with no towing holes , what if you brake down or you need to tow some one etc :loopy:
Er.......ya bug'red :(

Suppose you could get the covers cut out, but you wont get the bits to slot back into place like what you can on the original ones.
One of the many joys of modding eh :eyesup:

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uzi9cm said:
MONDYMANv6 said:
Er.......ya bug'red :(

Suppose you could get the covers cut out, but you wont get the bits to slot back into place like what you can on the original ones.
One of the many joys of modding eh :eyesup:
think i will go for ford ones , will have to keep my eyes out in summer time :L

·
Registered
33 Posts
does any one know if the front fogs on the ghia x model will fit into the st front bumper or do i have to get a new set :eyesup:

·
Window licking mong
39,488 Posts
you need a new set. no way of making them fit. aftermarket fogs will fit and are cheaper, and give out light (unlike the ford units lol)

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
percybigun said:
you need a new set. no way of making them fit. aftermarket fogs will fit and are cheaper, and give out light (unlike the ford units lol)
:D

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,547 Posts
FOUND THIS ON EBAY,I THINK YOU WILL WANT IT :love:
ITEM NO 4621384882

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,547 Posts
Not far to go either,only just down the road.
Halifax. :L

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
well ive got just over £200 quid to spend that should cover it :whistling:

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,547 Posts
Might be a bit of competition for it,are you looking for any other st24/st200 bits,???.

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
could do with some genuine st side skirts at some point, ive got copys on but having proper problems jacking the car up what with it been lowered aswell

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
oh probley the st interior at some point aswell as ive got full leather in at the moment but my ass slides all over the place on the seats :whistling: :tongue:

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,547 Posts
I know what you mean,st seats are great at stopping the sliding ass effect.
i will keep my eye's peeled for you,cos i am browsing ebay for st220 parts at the moment,
bumpers spoilers and skirts. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts